1. Where is my order?
We will dispatch your order via Royal Mail Tracked Service. You will receive an email communication when your order has been dispatched containing tracking details. Your order should be delivered within 48hrs after dispatch, however, this does not guarantee delivery dates or times. We aim to dispatch your order within 4 - 5 working days from the date of placing your order (working days are Mon - Fri).
· Your order will arrive much faster if you use a postcode
· You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail's postcode finder available at www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode (please note we are not responsible for the accuracy of the Royal Mail's postcode finder)
· It is your responsibility to ensure that all delivery details you provide are correct.
2. What happens if I am not at home to accept delivery of my items
Royal Mail will leave acard indicating where you can collect your parcel. We cannot be held responsible for non-collectionof your items.
3. I've noticed a mistake! Can I change my order?
Once you have completed your order wecannot make amendments to the personalisation. If there is an error with youraddress we may be able to assist, please contact our Customer Service Team TelNo. 01507 602101 our offices are open from 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
4. How can I pay?
We accept all major Debit and Creditcards. You can also pay using PayPal.
5. Is entering my Credit Card Details online safe?
Onceyou are happy with an order in your shopping basket, press the checkout button.Select which payment option you would like to use. After making this selection you will be takento a secure page to enter your credit card details. Different web browsers showthe page security in different ways but you should be able to see a padlocksomewhere on the screen to represent this and the URL will change from HTTP://to HTTPS://.
6. What is your Payment and Personal information security policy?
7. Can I order items and have them delivered in another country?
Weare unable to process orders for International shipments; you can only get personalisedgoods delivered within the UK.
8. How can I offer personalised items to someone else?
You are able to purchase itemsand have them delivered to your chosen address, friends or relatives.
9. How can I get an invoice?
We can send you an invoice on request, please contact our customer service team.
Tel No. 01507 602101 our offices are open from 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You can also contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Can you deliver the order on a specific date?
We are unable to guaranteedelivery on a specific date.