Marmite Breakfast Popovers
If you’ve never tried a breakfast popover, you’re in for a treat. Especially with this Marmite-y twist…
Not too quick, not too slow. Perfect for a Saturday morning.
- 1tbsp Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2tbsp Cottage cheese
- Sliced ham, chopped
- Mushrooms, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, egg, cottage cheese and a drizzle of the marmite and beat together with a whisk.
- Stir in the sliced ham and mushrooms.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat. Ladel in spoonfuls of the mixture to give you 5 popovers.
- Leave them to get golden for a few minutes, then flip them over to cook the other side.
- Once crispy, remove from the pan and enjoy.