Cheesy Marmite Tear and Share Loaf
Melty cheese, Marmite, warm bread… this recipe is a gem. Bang it in the oven and share it with your nearest and dearest.
Needs a bit of time in the oven, but so, so worth it.
- 1 Crusty loaf
- 3tbsp butter, melted
- 170g Grated cheese
- 1tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180’C.
- Using a sharp serrated knife, make diagonal cuts in the loaf, 1 inch apart, making sure you don’t cut the bread all the way through.
- Drizzle the melted butter into the slices in the bread.
- Stuff with grated cheese and the chopped parsley.
- Squeeze over some Marmite.
- Line a baking tray with foil and place the loaf on top. Wrap another sheet of foil over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until the cheese is mostly melted.
- Remove the foil from the top and bake for a further 10-15 minutes, until the bread is nice and crusty.
- Tear and share (or not).