Cheese and Marmite Muffin
If you love a savoury muffin (and frankly, who doesn’t?) try this Marmite-y twist.
Baking always takes a little bit longer. But hey, it’s fun. And tasty!
- 125g flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 125g cheese
- 60ml oil
- 250ml milk
- 1 egg
- Knob of butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cheese, oil and milk together. Crack in an egg and stir.
- Spoon the mixture into a muffin tin, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and marmite together.
- Once the muffins are cooked, drizzle with the buttery marmite mixture and tuck in.